"A Series Of Cure"

          Throughout the year, Korean drama is part of my life. It circulates to my body as a spirit of surprise. It makes me laugh, cry, scared, thrilled, and amazed. It teaches me how our world can be so happy if we decide to take the right path. In some Korean dramas, I was inspired to continue to live my life to the fullest. It reminds me how this world works if we strive. One reason why I also push to take BS Psychology in college is because of the drama and my all-time favorite, “It’s okay to not be okay” starring Kim Soo Hyun and my love, Seo Yeji. That series became an eye-opener for me that having mental health problems is not the issue here. It is about how our society accepts and looks at our differences. It reminds me how important our family is. That even in the worst time of our lives, they will be the candle that will light our way so we won’t get lost. There are times they become the hindrance but at the end of the day, what matters most is how we show compassion and love for them. In that drama, I realized that painful memories will haunt us even in the present time and even in the future. So we must start creating good memories and start the healing process. Some people will judge us, but we must always choose to walk on the right path. I also realized that giving forgiveness to someone is hard, but giving that kind of forgiveness will heal our soul to live with ease and give you enough comfort. Because of this drama, I started to understand how special people with autism spectrum disorders suffer from this cruel world. Every time I see people with special needs, I see them not just as special but as lovely angels from heaven sent to us to know how to love unconditionally and to understand how they feel. Korean drama for me is not just entertainment but it symbolizes our lives to realize how worth living is in this world if we show compassion, devotion, and admiration. This is just one of my favorite dramas. These dramas that I will mention have a special place in my heart also like “The world of the married”, “18 Again”, “Lawless lawyer”, “Descendants of the sun”, “I have a lover”, “What’s wrong with Secretary Kim?”, and the “Hi bye mama”. These are some of my favorites and there are a lot more. These dramas saved me from sadness and I will forever be a certified Korean drama fan. 


Reference for the Picture:
IMDb.com. (2020, June 20). It's okay to not be okay. IMDb. Retrieved November 13, 2022, from https://m.imdb.com/title/tt12451520/

Comments

  1. I hope the Philippine industry will learn how to do dramas/series like this and the other K-dramas you've mentioned. We need innovation and lessons, not stay with the same stories where poor people suddenly becomes rich, families fighting for inheritance, two women fighting over a guy, a child taken away from their family, etc. They want us to support local but can't keep up with the modern world. So for me, watch whatever you want as long as it makes you happy and you're learning good lessons. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, we deserve to have a worth watching form of entertainment. We must develop a new set of skills and absorb and adopt what the modern world is having right now. Thank you for your idea. I hope that the Philippine entertainment industries would try to collaborate more with other countries like South Korea to develop world-class series.

      Delete
  2. I hope that our country, the Philippines, will have similar teleseryes like it's ok to be not ok, it's not just a story of people fighting because of the same man because we haven't learned anything if our country's teleseryes are just like that, so it's fine whatever you watch as long as you learn something💗♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also hoping and I think the Philippine entertainment industry is now trying to collaborate with other countries for a better form of entertainment here in our country.

      Delete
  3. I'm also a fan of watching movies, but in different genres, and I agree that every movie leaves us with wonderful lessons that make us look at our lives differently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, that's why we should always give enough time for ourselves to breathe, and watching what we loved can help us to enhance and develop more productive well-being.

      Delete
  4. As a kdrama fan, I totally agree! It's no wonder why there are so many kdrama fans supporting their dramas. 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were very creative when it comes to their story. That's why I am hooked every time they launch a new drama.

      Delete
  5. I'm not a fan of Kdrama but Philippines should develop a unique and quality written stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be fair, we have tremendously talented artists, especially in the '80s and '90s but as time goes by we must adapt to the new setup. For us to have a better development.

      Delete
  6. Although I really am not fan of korean dramas, after reading this I find myself wanting to watch. We all take away a lesson from every series or movie, so it is good that this k-drama opened your eyes and made you realize something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll try some of my mentioned dramas because believe me it's fantastic and they will leave you with different lessons in life that you can use to become the best version of yourself.

      Delete
  7. it's okay not to be okay 🥹 i just love the storyline of that series and the acting 😵 aside from that, is there any other kdrama series that you like???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to hear that you love the story and the acting of the artist in that drama. But I would love to recommend Hi bye mama. It's very meaningful, and you will learn different lessons in life. Your love for your mother will grow like a rose.

      Delete
  8. Who would have thought that a K-drama would leave such a big impact for us? I'm not a K-drama fan, but it's good to see that a K-drama became your inspiration and helped you realize things around you. Maybe this is the time for me to watch K-dramas. I will try your recommendations, especially "It's okay not to be okay," since I can feel and see your admiration for that series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, you should try its okay series. You will have a bigger respect for people with autism spectrum. And you will realize how memories haunt us if we are not able to forgive someone from the past. It's a nice drama and you will never forget it. Thank you

      Delete
  9. I'm not a fan of Korean dramas, but just pursue the things that make you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also watched this K-drama and the story really goes well. Having a someone who can be your side while struggling is another kind of love. Sometimes without saying anything by staying at your side it lessen the pain. Lets watch a lot of K-drama after exam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know who you are but please approach me in our class, let's share some Korean drama series that we can watch. Thank you. You're right about having someone that will stay at your side, someone that will wipe away your tears and will kiss away your fears is such a blessing. Especially now that many things are happening to us. It's nice to breathe and feel that we are not alone in this journey.

      Delete
  11. I totally agree! As someone who also watched the drama ‘It’s okay not to be okay’, I realized that judging someone just because of their condition won’t bring you fortune, helping and understanding them is the only thing that we can do so that we can help to reduce their sufferings. This blog helped me remember what I felt when I first watch the drama and the lessons that I’ve learned while watching it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right before I used to judge other people so easily. But after I watched that certain drama. It became an eye-opener for me to respect, love, and understand them unconditionally because they were angels and a blessing that we must cherish. Thank you

      Delete
  12. I became a kdrama fan when my friend recommended me to watch "Hwarang". It was a wonderful series, that made me love historical kdrama. Kdrama deserves all the recognition that they're receiving, you can't find a kdrama that has the same plot over and over again, there's always a twist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, that's why I am such a big fan of kdrama. You will never be able to guess the endings and their plot twists they were very creative in every aspect of creating different genres of drama. Thank you and more kdrama to come and watch.

      Delete
  13. It's been a while since the last time I watched a K-drama. Somehow, I agree with you. In our lives, in order to fully move forward, we must forgive not only the other people who hurt us but also ourselves. Forgiving is the biggest favor you could do. It may be a hard task, but one thing is for sure: it's worth fighting for. We all deserve to be in peace, away from chaos and the voices that keep luring us inside our heads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, forgiving someone is hard but doing it for yourself is one way to have peace. In this world, many things are happening left and right, front and back but we are here for a reason, we are here to share the beauty of life and live with a passionate heart to help, obey, and love.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Rhythm of Emotions"

"The Biggest Star In My life"